Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Time To...

take a break from classroom ho-hum!

This time of year can be a challenge.  Spring break is over, and what awaits us???
MAPS testing, state testing-YIKES

The routine of the day...the week is starting to get a little boring, so for a beak I like doodling.  This time the students will outline, color, and water paint the scene.

Design on cardstock...Outline with a sharpie...Color with construction paper crayons...Watercolor with the watercolors we all used when we were kids.  The designs I chose are from http://www.doodle-art-alley.com/

Pictures to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

    my web page :: acheter followers

    ReplyDelete