Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Picture Day

I can't believe that tomorrow is September.  School has been going on since Aug. 17!!  The class is beginning to realize there's a rhyme and reason for all the procedures...although I do think some behaviors will be impossible to break.

Today was picture day.  WOW! that must mean we're really in school.   Do you get your photos free?  I get 4 small pics and one 5x7.  This year it won't be enough to share with grandkids...but I guess I could copy (shhh-don't tell anyone).

It's been in the high 90's this week and uncomfortable, if you're not in a classroom (only the rooms are air conditioned)...come on 80's.

I'm having a hard time fitting any read aloud time into my day.  I guess it might have to come at the end of the day.

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment