Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why I Love Blogging

Background...I've been teaching for 20+ ( I could probably tell you exactly, but I don't want you to think I'm old!).  I've always taught in a district where I'm the only grade level teacher.  Having been in this situation I've become very self-sufficient.  But along comes blogging...it's like having a grade level teacher to bounce ideas, besides soaking up & using ideas.

Blogging teachers are willing to share not only their creations (& I know this takes a lot of time-I've tried) but resources.

Thank You blogging friends.  My only hope is that I have the 'stamina' (first vocabulary word 4th graders will encounter on Wednesday-1st day of school) to keep all my followers following.



2 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm with you! I love, love, love blogging as well! I work with five other teachers on my grade level but still find such awesomeness while blogging! God is sooo good to us, isn't He?

    Melly<><

    Second Grade Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    The Yellow Rocking Chair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging does give you a chance to discuss and respond to a wider audience. As a teacher, that can be very refreshing because it's a chance to learn as well.

    ReplyDelete