Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Classroom Shopping...

Now I do have an excuse...I live 45 minutes from a WalMart...3 hours from a Target...5 hours from a Michael's...so when I go 'shopping' I try to get something I might 'need'.


Michael's had these storage boxes for $2.50...great for markers, crayons, colored pencils, post-it-notes, erasers, etc.  I stocked up on 10 thinking I could store them in my trunk until school started...I needed the trunk for luggage with grandkids, so they went to school...does anyone else have a husband who hates to have the house as a storage unit?

Happy Shopping
Pat

6 comments:

  1. My husband doesn't like me using the house for storage either. It's always weird to me that he doesn't get as excited about an entire bag of books for under $10 as I do. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get into my classroom until mid-August because of renovations. I have become very creative about finding places to store things.

    awigginsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Pat, I LOVE these boxes! Thanks for linking up!
    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,
    SOOOOOO love the boxes!!! Hope my Michaels has them;) Good grief yes, my poor hubby is constantly tripping over cords(laptop, laminator..), walking around piles or cardstock, piles waiting to be laminated, laminated and waiting to be cute out...you get the idea:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our husbands might start a support blog for teachers who "hoard" at home! I'm glad to know mine isn't the only one! I've been too afraid to start shopping...I can't take the stuff directly to school. Reading your blogs makes me really antsy though! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute storage baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what cures fatty liver disease what cures fatty liver disease what cures fatty
    liver disease

    my blog post: treating a fatty liver diet

    ReplyDelete