Wednesday, June 22, 2011

School Supplies

What do you ask your students to bring to school in the fall?  I have a rather long list (school supplies).  One of the reasons for this in ownership.  When students take ownership in a project, a decision, and their school supplies, I think they treat and take care of them better.  ALSO, I remember how much fun it was to shop for school supplies before school starts.  I still get excited when when the supplies hit the shelves at the local stores.



A tradition in this family is for Grandma (me) to take the grandkids (grades k-6) school supply shopping and then out for lunch...LOTS OF FUN. (It's always a time for me to get what I need (oops-want).

2 comments:

  1. Carly is excited to go school shopping. Maybe the first week of August? I'm on "vacation" that whole week...

    ReplyDelete