Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quia

Quia is an online studying resource where teachers can create different activities for their students to aid the students studying.  Is there anyone out in the blogging world that uses this online learning? 


I don't find it the easiest to make quizzes...but then maybe it's just the time it takes.  


Is there something online you love?  I don't want it to be too expensive.  I used IXLMath, but since I'm not teaching math next fall I didn't renew.  BrainPOP looks interesting...but too expensive for me or the district.

The Best to My Blogger Buddies,
Pat

3 comments:

  1. You can create quizzes using Google docs under "form."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best free quiz site (you can create a class, track results, assign quizzes, even give timed tests) is thatquiz.org. Plus, no ads!

    ReplyDelete